Friday, March 20, 2009

Hard working man yesterday

If you read this blog ergularly, Louie, then you know yesterday I covered at NCC. It was a good but long day 7:15 to 3:30. The morning was nice a quiet. People came in and worked, I loaded and unloaded some kilns. Afternoon though, it seemed like the work never ceased. Everyone was throwing, glazing and just adding more and more to the carts. I have to say that is the most I have ever worked as a T.A. It was pretty cool.

After that I went to Adelphi and did some throwing for the upcoming firing. Then went home cooked dinner, which I will post on www.journeythroughfood.wordpress.com on sunday. Finally I went to dance class to work on my east coast swing.

Today I plan to do a lot of typing to get hese articles and rants published. Something that I have had to put on the back burner for a couple of weeks. I've been trying to catch up on writing all this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment