Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A little lost today

Every couple of weeks or so I get a lost feeling. Today I have one. Sometimes it is hard for me to figure out what I need to be doing and what needs to be worked on. This typically occurs after completing something urgent of of importance. It's kind of a "What now?" feeling I guess.

So I suppose that today will be dedicated in part to the answering of that question. This will involved reviewing goals, brainstorming and a general thinking of assessment of what I have done so far. Hopefully this will also lead me to think of new ideas to illustrate as well.

Also at some point since it is Tuesday I want to go to Adelphi and finally start making some significant advances in making work for the upcoming firing. That would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment