Monday, March 16, 2009

Getting back on track

Trying to get back to the regular routine, now that the rush work as come and gone. This week again looks to be busy though. Currently I am finishing up that kid illustration I mentioned yesterday. Later I plan on making come irish stew to bring to the studio tomorrow for St.
Patrick's day.

Got a call this morning and Thursday I will be covering again at NCC which will be nice. I always liking working there.

I got a couple of nice comments on my food blog today, http://journeythroughfood.wordpress.com which was very nice.

Also I am not sure I mentioned it but an editor at Marvel got back to me about sening me inking samples. So that is something I need to get on and mail him this week.

Aside from that there is always the list of personal projects and goals to attend too. At least I know money will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment