Monday, April 6, 2009

April Showers indeed

I guess yesterday was the one bright spot we will be having for awhile. I don't know about everyuone else but this rain is really bringing me down. I could use some actual brightness for a change.

Anyway it seems to me that as of late I have spent more time writing and less time making art. Though i have no particular problem with that, I am going to focus again on trying to make more drawings, sketches, illustrations what have you. Today I am spending time retooling my daily task sheet, emailing the comic book conctacts I've made, composing letter to comic book editors, checking out more names and companies from the Aritist's market book and by hook or by crook I will be doing some drawing later.

This weekend i was able to write up 3 more articles for helium and today I types them up and published them. Here they are:

Know your way around a bar

Life lessons from martial arts

Does "truth" exist?

Also on sunday I posted my weekly food blog: http://journeythroughfood.wordpress.com

1 comment:

John Biro said...

Its really hard to live now!

Post a Comment