Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Did a lot of stuff yesterday

Unfortunately, drawing was not one of them. I was able to review leads, send out emails, research names and companies, print out a bunch of reading material on online business, rate helium articles, type up helium articles, write yesterday's blog, enter in new email contacts, cook dinner, go to tango class and do my general self promotion, but not draw.

The problem was when everything else was done, i blanked on what I would want to create. Today I have a solution to that problem. A couple of weeks ago I did some brainstorming on t-shirt ideas for 2 websites, threadless and modern tee. I have neglected these sites for a month of so and i think it is time that I get back on track with them. They should be a good place to get inspiration, or rather motivation to have inspiration.

Other pans for the day are to update my site, rate some articles, try to write 2 articles, do some drawing (or at least brainstorming), go to the post office and mail out my taxes, go to the bank and deposit a check, go to adelphi and try to make some ceramic work for the up coming firing.

No comments:

Post a Comment