Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

It was a good weekend. Friday I did a lot of baking, Saturday I was finally able to go through the list of moneymaking websites I have. Some look interesting others not so much.

Easter sunday I ate a lot and played Wii with my nephews, and they decisevely handed me my ass. The desserts went over well. you can read about it on the food blog: http://journeythroughfood.wordpress.com.

Today's plans are simple I have my usual internet rounds to make and then I am working at NCC tonight. I'll be there from 5 to 11.

As always the hope will be that I get some of my other work done while there. We shall see how that goes. There are plenty of things for me to write and I have ideas to illustrate, so I have no excuse not to keep myself busy tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment