Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Doing stuff

Finished the patent job, which is good, cause I need to be freed up for the up coming firing.



For those I haven't told this will be my schedule over the following days:




Thursday firing 6am to noon, then working at NCC from 6 pm to 11 pm


Friday working from 2 to 7, then going back for dance class, and firing from midnight to 6 am Saturday


Saturday I am firing from 6pm till midnight


Sunday work at the gym till 4 then go back to the firing for the end




So it will be a busy couple of days.




I have the typical stuff to do today, nothing amazing, going to try and bring some work back to Adelphi to anchor it in concrete for an upcoming out door show.




Also this is the illustration I've been working on:

Illinois Boys

No comments:

Post a Comment