Thursday, April 16, 2009

Yesterday was a long day

I got up nice and early yesterday and accompanied my mom to the hospital. She had some routine tests done that came up fine, but she was under anesthisia so she couldn't drive home. While waiting I got some breakfast and did a little personal writing. We got home around 11 and I tried to catch a power nap, which backfired cause all it did was make me feel more tired.

Anyway around 1 I headed out to do some errands and writing. Also I figured out what I wanted to cook for dinner.

I tried to do something after dinner but I was shot and went too bed early.

Tuesday night at Adelphi went well. I put a bust into the kiln to be fired. It should be ready for the wood firing. I also got my schedule: April 30th 6am to Noon, May 1st Midnight to 6am, May 2nd 6pm to Midnight.

Also I will be working at NCC: April 30th 6pm to 11pm and May 1st 2pm to 7pm. So those will be long days.

Making progress on the new illustration project. Those that saw me workig the other night had nice things to say abiout what they saw thus far. I hope to get more done on it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment