Tuesday, April 14, 2009

So I got a new idea

I worked at NCC last night, not to my surprise I spent a good portion of the evening alone. I do find it odd now that it is coming to the end of the semester that more students are not taking advantage of all the free studio time. Perhaps it is because it was the 1st day back from vacation, or maybe it is because it was a Monday night. Either way I've never seen any studio that barren so late into a semester.

While there though I made good use of my time. I wrote 2 new articles,. which I will be typing up and submitting shortly. Also I read up on monetizing my wordpress blog. Finally I did a little sketching and some brainstorming. By the end of the night I had a great idea for a piece, which i began working on when I got home.

Today I have a couple of errands to perform and I am going to Adelphi later as well. My hope is that today will be very productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment