Thursday, April 9, 2009

goals met and have yet to be met

Ok, so I still haven't had a chance to make any new work, but I have been able to get a couple of other things done.

I went through all the articles and tips I printed out on Tuesday, found a lot of good information that I will be putting to some good use.

I did some brainstorming and now I have ideas that I actually want to illustrate.

Finalized what I will be bringing to my cousins for Easter, which you will be bale to read about Sunday on journey through food.

I got paid by $27 from helium and the articles I have written, not a lot I know but it is definite motivation to keep writing and work harder at it.

Installed tweetdeck, a fantastic app, which helps out immensely with twitter and thus web business.

Made a clay bust the other night which I will be finishing up today and will have ready for the firing at the end of the month.

Talked to a former prof of mine and got some encouraging words and advice which is always cool.

As far as today the breakdown is as follows: finish internet stuff, finish bust at adelphi, cook dinner, go to dance class, try to get some other work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment