Friday, April 3, 2009

Getting called a lot

I woke up this moring to a phone call from the Prof/T.A. I covered for last night. Overall it was a good shift in the studio. Students actually showed up and made some work, which always maked things easier. I was also able to get some work done and did a little bit of writing. Unfortunetly, I forgot to put a cone into a kiln, which is dumb of me. My mind has been pre-occupied recently and I just wasn't focused. On the up side though he needs me to cover again at the end of the month, so that is good.

I also got a text immediately after the phone call, and I will covering at the gym a little late this afternoon. Apparently I am in high demand these days. This will give me an oppurtunity to get more writing done, which is always a plus.

Tomorrow I may be splitting wood for an upcoming firing depending on the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment