Thursday, December 10, 2009

Meeting today

As is my Thursday routine, I got up and opened the gym today. What is unusual is that I won't take my post opening 4 hour nap. I have a meeting today in the city with the new editor and chief of sexherald.com the online adult magazine that I do alcohol reviews for.

Last week I got a call from them explaining that there is a new editor and the she would like to meet the writers, so I scheduled this meeting for today at 3pm. I am not sure what she will want to talk about, I am guessing it is mostly a meet and greet and just a general "get to know you" casual meeting. Either way it should be interesting.

Also last night I was able to get some inking done for the sample I am putting together. Now I just need to set some time aside to color it, then it can be submitted. I am hoping to be able to do it tonight, since I told the guy I would have the sample done today.

Aside from that there are other personal commitments that lay before me today which need my attention. As usual it will be busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment