Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Early mornings, mid days, late nights

Last week was Thanksgiving and though I enjoyed my holiday very much, the rest of the week wasn't as relaxing as I thought It would be. I still spent a significant amount of time working and due to finding a new car, I didn't have the time to do a lot of things that I wanted to get to.

But such is life.

The good news this week is that I have found a car and I am now in the process of registering it, getting insurance and so on. The bad news is that this also takes up a good amount of time.

Aside from this, my regular schedule is back and I will be working at Dowling tonight. Luckily it won't be like yesterday, starting at 5:30 am and ending at 11 pm (with a break in between). Other then my paying work schedule, I have plenty of inking coming my way. I am currently doing a lot of ink studies for the first page of a new anthology story. So busy is still my middle name.

No comments:

Post a Comment