Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Slightly productive

Though my schedule sometimes seems to get in the way of me doing what I want to do, a great paradox, I was able to find time last night to put out more content and start on another alcohol review. last night I was able to do a late NY Times round up blog, type up two new articles for helium and did some research and notes on a bottle of white wine.

Since it is Wednesday, I will be writing up the Pronto Comics blog and enjoying some times to do other things. Tonight I have one of my last shifts at Dowling, for the fall semester. The shift looks like it will consist mostly of cleaning the studio and getting it ready for the winter interim session.

Also on inking front, I have (mostly) finished one ink study for the new anthology and will be starting a second page study soon. Once the studies are done, I'll move onto the actual inking of the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment