Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gotta do some inking

So my schedule is pretty much back to normal, which I like. As much as I like holidays, I hate playing catch up. Anyway I now have a newy car, completely registered with NY state. Getting this car up and running though has taken up a lot of my time, and since I only get so much, I haven't had the time I would like to spend on inking new work.

Anyway, tonight I've got a Pronto Comics meeting, so i'll show the penciller the ink tests that I've done and we'll discuss ideas then.

On an up shot, I've been more productive on the internet front. I've been able to update all my sites. I added new video and articles to my illustrations site, added new facts to Ed White Facts and even started working on fishy suicide as well. All in all I am pretty pleased with it. Now I just need to get myself in order in terms of info for Pronto Comics. I only have a couple of things that I want to update and then i can focus again on inking and keeping a regular schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment