Monday, December 21, 2009

Its beginning to look a lot....

So is everyone dug out? One hell of a storm huh? I, like everyone, else spent Sunday shoveling snow. The day before that I opened the gym and fielded questions about whether or not we would be open on Sunday.

What parts of my weekend were not devoted to white powder I spent either dealing with Christmas things or just organizing my area and general cleaning. It is not one of the more glamorous aspects of being and artist, but it is necessary.

One of the benefits of this though, is that it feels like my mind got cleared out a bit more, which allows me to focus on more productive activities, such as the several new idea's I want to work on for illustrations, a couple of new blog/rants I want to write and of course the ink samples i am working on. The inking by the way I think is looking quite good and I need to finish up the last couple of test, scan them and send them the to penciler.

No comments:

Post a Comment