Monday, December 7, 2009

We've got inking to do

Well it looks like I will be developing a nice inking portfolio, all with in a year for the last comic con. I won't go so far as to say that I am impressed with myself, but I would say that I am happy that I am working toward my over all goal. After my last Pronto Comics meeting it look like I will be inking at least 3 stories for the next anthology. There are also possibilities that I will be working on the Space anthology as well and even on some possible solo projects.

Needless to say, I am living part of my dream, making comics. The next part of course is to get paid to make comics, but hey, gotta crawl before you can walk.

On another upside I am able to update my website again, so I have added new articles and a new video to it. I even started working on fishy suicide again.

There is a slight downside though. I was so busy this weekend that I still haven't made a food blog post, done my Sunday times round up and I need to get a booze review out.

So as always, though some areas of my life are moving along in developing, some others are still rocky and need smoothing out. However, I feel confidant that I am slowly moving out of the building phase and into the maintaining/growing phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment