Tuesday, November 17, 2009

32 hours off

Yesterday was a productive day. I felt I got several things done. First I went to work which is always a plus, while there I got a number of tasks accomplished for the place and then I had time to work on my own stuff.

I did another NY Times blog which I titled Sunday Left Overs, it consisted of stories I didn't get to read and discuss on Sunday. I also came up with a new slew of Ed White Facts and typed those up as well. Also I finished another article for Helium, submitted it and posted it on facebook and redgage. On top of that I was also able to get my regular amount of self promotion done.

Today I opened the gym then came home and posted to craigslist like I use to do, and now getting back into the habit of doing. Now I am doing my daily Internet tasks and then I plan on doing some Pronto comics work at some point today. Also I want to go to Adelphi and do some welding, something I have been trying to do for months.

My work schedule has changed a bit I am now going to open the gym 3 times a week, Tues, Thurs and Sunday and I won't be there on Wed afternoons, which gives me a little more productive free time. I like this schedule and hope to keep it. It looks like things might finally be settling into place and my productivity can get ramped up.

No comments:

Post a Comment