Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Working the Internet

So I opened the gym yesterday and then cam home and took a nap. When I got up I did my usual Internet work and then went to Adelphi and actually did a little bit of welding. Basically I welded 3 bases for future sculpture I hope to work on next week. When I finally got home, I got down to business on Pronto Comics promotions.

What I did was finally wrap up everything by syncing up the twitter account to myspace and Wordpress. Also I created a Wordpress blog which will be updated every Wednesday. So now the network is in place. There will be further tweaking, researching and expanding on my part of course, but for the overall frame work is completed. Now I just have to get the other members using it to make it a viable form of promotion.

Now for the rest of the day I will continue to work on the Internet. However this will be mostly for myself. I have my own things I need to do for Pronto that relate to inking. Also I have to look into my website and try to update it, which seems to be a problem. So that warrants a call to powweb.

Finally I have work at Dowling tonight at 6. I am quite pleased with how this new schedule works out. As I said, it is providing me with more useful free time, which is most important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment