Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Early mornings and Pronto comics

So I've been running on all cylinders, or at least it feels like it, this week. Yesterday I opened the gym at 5:30. In all honesty it is not as bad as I thought it would be, and I've actually come to prefer it to closing. By opening I get to have the rest of the day to myself and work on whatever I want to later on, after I take a long nap of course.

Yesterday I spent a bulk of my time working on another website for Pronto Comics. As it stands right now we have a facebook fan page, twitter account, you tube channel and myspace page, along with our own developing website. Now I have added a coroflot account to our arsenal. I have used coroflot for years, they are a pretty straight forward easy to use, free portfolio site. They allow you to load up, a seemingly endless amount of work. So I figured this was a good site to be on for our artists.

Today, I am working at the gym and then at Dowling. My usual double shift. Tomorrow I am opening again, which I think might become the norm, and then later that night I am subbing at NCC. Friday is Dowling all day and on Saturday I will be going to New Jersey for a ceramics workshop with my Dowling Supervisor. Then it is Sunday and the process starts all over again. As it stands right now I am on track to work 46 hours this week.

God I am looking forward to Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment