Thursday, November 5, 2009

Personal work

Today is a day off. In some ways it is both my Friday and Sunday. Tomorrow the cycle will start all over again. So for today I have plenty to keep me busy. There is pronto Comics promotions work to be done, as well as my own self promotion and projects.

I have one more article to type up, and a couple of new rants that I have in mind. After everything is types up I want to add the articles to my illustration site and start adding the rants to my fishysuicide site. I have been thinking about the webcomics site, and I have new plans for it. It took awhile but I finally have an idea for reformatting it. Hopefully, I will be able to reformat the site by the December/the end of the year.

How much of this that I will actually get done today, who knows? Often it feels on my days off that all I do is spend it playing catch up on my own stuff. Probably because all I do is spend it playing catch up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude, this writing is really boring. I am sorry. i dont care about your everyday life tasks. i saw your ad on craigslist and I decided to check it out. Yeah the struggles of being an artist. Managing a Gym and working on websites. Seems like a tough life.

Come on man. Make it more interesting.

Post a Comment