Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend work

As most people know I work the weekends.

Typically it is my 2 paying jobs, which I did go to this weekend. While at dowling on Saturday I mixed up some new sample glazes, started taking inventory of chemicals and did a couple of other tasks around the studio.

As for the gym, I did what I usually do there.

A lot of the work I did this weekend though was Pronto Comics related. Last night I started fleshing out our presence on some social networking sites, namely Youtube and MySpace. For both I filled the profiles, but for youtube I threw together and edited a new pronto comics commercial, advertising the anthology. For myspace I started adding new friends and went into more details in the profile. The work itself isn't hard so much as it is time consuming.

Today I have work at the gym. While there I have plenty of things to do, so I should be busy for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment