Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pre-Thanksgiving Rush

Today will be busy, I just know it. I have work from noon to 4. Then after that I have to run errands, most of which are for tomorrows holiday. Later there will be other obligations and cooking. This doesn't sound like much in type, but believe me I'll be running around.

As I have said to several friends though, I am looking forward to tomorrow, simple because it is a day off. A change of pace from my regular routine. Because of the holiday I also choose to take off from Dowling this week. so I am only working 20 hours this week instead of 40. I know, I am a slacker. The upside is that I have Saturday off. All of it. I plan to do so much cleaning and organizing that it will hit a ridiculous level.

Now tomorrow and Saturday are my only days off though. Friday I am working again and Sunday as well. Which is fine, I will use that time to try and get ore personal projects done as always. Also Sunday there are plans to split wood at Adelphi, which is always fun.

So as always there is no rest for the wicked and I am a real evil man.

No comments:

Post a Comment