Monday, November 23, 2009

Inking comics and mixing glazes

Well if I remember the last time I posted was on Thursday. So what has happened since then:

Thursday night I went into the city for a Pronto Comics meeting. It was a good meeting and a lot of issues and ideas were discussed. We might be having some new artists come into the fold which is good. A new anthology is starting to come along. It is titles "Kicked" and will be about sidekicks. Other writers also have their own ideas for solo projects, so that is good too. Finally it looks like I'll be doing some inking as well, which is really nice. I already have a page to ink with probably 4 to 5 more coming from the same artist, with who knows how much more coming from other artists.

Friday and Saturday I worked at Dowling. I got a lot done, made some glazes, fired some kilns did some cleaning. Overall quite productive. I won't be at Dowling this week due to the holiday.

Sunday I opened the gym and read the newspaper. When I got home my father and I ran errands, which included cleaning out my car. Friday night the car blew a hose and seized, so now I don't have one. We are trying to figure out what the game plan is going to be, as to transportation. Anyway everything was looking good up until 8:30 Friday night, now I've got a new problem to solve.

No comments:

Post a Comment