Monday, November 16, 2009

New Jersey and early mornings

The works schedule never stops, but it does get interesting. Friday I went to dowling earlier then usual as I had somewhere to be earlier that night. We went over test tiles, fixed a wheel, did some math calculations for glazing and finished taking inventory of the chemical closet.

The following Saturday I took a trip to New Jersey to Ceramics Supply. They had a great open house event featuring the potter Val Cushing. I had an opportunity to observe him and some of his process' in making pots and other forms. It was a good learning experience. Also it was a good chance to get some new supplies, including some brushes that i can use for inking comics.

Sunday I opened the gym and read the paper. While doing so I decided to do something new and write up my opinion on articles that I found interesting. I then typed this up last night, and posted it on redgage.com. I plan on doing this every Sunday and making in a feature of fishysuicide.com when I get the site up and running.

Today I am working at the gym and then going to the Ballroom. Tomorrow I am opening and then have a whole 32 hours off until I go to Dowling on Wednesday. As usual the week should be busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment