Monday, June 29, 2009

100th post, woo-hoo

It was quite the long weekend. I spent most of it in the kitchen cooking. I was either preparing for or working during my father's birthday party. As this is food related, I will deal with it in my other blog http://journeythroughfood.wordpress.com

Yesterday, I worked from 8 to 4 and continued inking the comic I've been working on. I am hoping to have the pages finished for tomorrow so I can drop them off to the penciler. I am enjoying this work immensely and hope to get more of it soon.

Today I have to pick up the sculptures from Adelphi and install them in Bellport for the upcoming show. It will be a busy day, probably a busy week and hopefully a busy month. There are still plenty of professional and personal projects to work on.

It always seems like there is so much to do and so little time...

No comments:

Post a Comment