Monday, June 8, 2009

An OK weekend

As the title siggests this past weekend was ok.

Friday I did some work, had a meeting with my freelance boss and got some more from him. That is always a good things. After that I went to the opening at Mather Hospital. It was rainy and the turn out was not as good as I hoped, but it was still nice. It's always a good time being able to go to an openign that you are involved in. Finally, that night I went to the dance studio and did a final practice and hung out for awhile.

Speaking of dancing the showcazse went very well. I was told that my cha-cha was excellent, and everyone kept raving about the tango routiene. It was a very nice night. My parents nerver thought I could move like that, which was a very cool thing to hear.

Sunday I went to work and then came home and did things around the house. Later last night I worked on the job I was given on Friday.

Today I got up and finished off the job. Aside from that I have my general every day work that I do along with some other tasks.

Tomorrow I have my second inking class and I am looking forward to that, as well as generaly less stressful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment