Thursday, June 18, 2009

Juggeling

So the day started off with a call from a woman in an HR department. One of the many positions I applied for lst week actually got back to me. I have an interview next week. The position is part time and summer only, but it would allow me to make money for the summer and even put away some of it for the future.

After that I went to work, which was suprisingly busy.

Later that night I started working on some projects and emailing people. For the most part I did a lot of photo reference searching and then some (what I call) photoshop sketching. Basically using photoshop to put together the reference images into a rough image of what I want the illustration to look like. From that I can do an actual sketch and start working on the actual drawing.

No comments:

Post a Comment