Monday, June 22, 2009

A sequestered weekend

As the title suggests I didn't get out much this weekend. I spent the bulk of it downstairs working.

Friday and Saturday were filled with drawing and emailing. I worked on several inking tests and emailed them to the artist to get his feedback. He was quite happy and when he made his choice I did one more just to confirm. According to him it was better then he could have dreamed. That is always nice to hear.

Also I spent the day working on sketches, something that I have to continue working on. My client liked one of them first off, but I am still tweaking another. I need to do another sketch and get it back to him tonight.

Sunday I did work around the house, in between the rain, and started writing up a review. Something else that I need to finish and submit today.

Today there is plenty on the agenda both professionally and personally. I'll be heading to the studio to finish off another sculpture and complete the other jobs I listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment