Friday, June 12, 2009

Busy, thank God

It is interesting how life works. I am not a particularly spiritual or religious person, but I do categorize myself as Agnostic. I believe that there is something greater in the universe. For awhile now I have been putting it out there that I need more work and that I have other goals that I want to achieve.

Now it looks like these desires and goals are finally coming to fruition. More work is coming my way, last night at NCC, tonight at another job. Aside from that I have more projects coming to me as well, both in illustration and in sculpture. What is really exciting is that some of these projects are of a comic book inking variety.

Having hooked up with a penciler at comic con i am now going to be inking his comic, for pay...Awesome! Also I recently got an email from a Marvel editor telling me that he will be sending me pencil samples shortly, which is also cool. Combine that with the inking class I am taking at SVA I feel like I am moving close to my life long goal finally.

As a sculptor I currently have my work in one show and I am preparing for another one in July. Also there is a job I will hopefully be doing for a local restaurant. So things are getting very busy, this weekend I will be working, going to meetings and working on personal projects. I like being busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment