Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Work work work

A couple of days ago I was called and asked to cover tonight at NCC. So today after my shift at the gym, I'll be heading to NCC tonight. This will be my first time covering a shift during summer sessions. I am sure there won't be much of a difference, if any, as always though it is good to be working.

Last night was my second class at SVA. We worked live from a model using nothing but ink and rush. It has been some time since I did life drawing, and I have never used just ink and brush before. At first it was a rough start, but as usual by the end of the night I had gotten into a rythm just in time for the end of the class.

The idea was to get full ink immersion and to work on line sensitivty. Next week we will work on correcting. The idea being that if we know how to correct our mistakes, we will be bold enough not to be afraid of making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment