Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Computer is back

So I finally got my computer back, Yay! As it turns out they had to replace the motherboard, power supply and modem. Apparently this was due to a power surge. It came to around $1,200 worth of work. That is more then I paid for the computer. Luckily though I had that warranty and it covered everything. So it is like I have a new computer for free almost.

Also the didn't have to touch the hard drive, so they didn't need to do the data backup. That means they didn't charge me the $100. That worked out well because at the time I didn't have $100.

Now that it is back I can pick up working on certain projects, namely my new animation video. That being said, I have grown accustomed to working from my mom's laptop. I like being upstairs and working on it focuses me. So I am going to continue working form it on certain tasks.

As for today, it look like it will be an art day. the plan is two-fold. 1) To work on sculpture at Adelphi. 2) I have my class at SVA tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment